Sunday, 16 December 2012

New Winter Agility Jacket

Here are some pictures of my latest jacket from Discovery Trekking Outfitters (DTO) in Campbell River, B.C.  I got great service from them again.  I liked my spring jacket that was red and thought that my new winter jacket should be red too.  My old black winter jacket has held up pretty well over the past few years.  I ended up wearing it as an every day winter jacket so it got plenty of use. I will still wear it when I am in the mood for an all black jacket.



I got the same features - hood, full zipper, reflective piping (which is glowing from the flash), and back tug toy pocket.  The fabric is Polartec Power Shield.    The extra length (2") is perfect when walking the dogs.  If I need it to be shorter I found that I can just roll it under.

I should mention again that I find the back tug toy pocket quite useful for other things besides toys.

No comments: