Monday, 13 October 2008

Spice Qs again in Jumpers (with weaves!)

This Thanksgiving weekend the weather was perfect at Spot On. Rarely do AAC Master Jumpers have weaves. This weekend the judge decided to put weaves in the course. It was a tricky exit as well. I walked the course for only Taari again. I ran her first and she didn't hold her stay at the start line (first time on the weekend). Then she took out the cones at a tunnel entrance. She doesn't like it when I rear cross a tunnel and spun around to tell me so. There were some good parts of her run.

I didn't practice the weaves much with Spice since his surgery since I never expected to see them in a jumpers run. I decided that whatever he did with the weaves would be fine I would just continue on if he stopped or pulled out. I was quite surprised that he did the weaves really well. He Qed with less than a second to spare. I will have to check and see how well he has done in the past with jumpers with weaves. I do remember that Qing with weaves in a jumpers run was hard for Spice.

Here is the YouTube version of the run. Below I uploaded it to my blog.

No comments: