Spice was fine after doing the tunnels and jumps with bars on the ground on Saturday (no signs of soreness). I took him with me to Taari's training on Tuesday night and had him do some more jumps and tunnels. He was running pretty good all things considered. It was a nice cool evening too. Tonight at home I had him doing a few jumps and 4 weaves. I wasn't encouraging him to run fast as I am being cautious. In fact on Tuesday night I made a point of doing more sending work so he could set his own pace. His magic frisbee (with the food pouch) got him excited though. I gave Taari a turn, Spice a turn and then Taari again. I wasn't going to do any more with Spice but he came out the door all excited wanting another turn. So we played a bit of frisbee. I didn't throw it as far as I normally do.
I am very pleased that he is having fun again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment