Saturday, 16 August 2008

Update on Spice

Spice is continuing to get cartrophen shots every 5 weeks. He saw his chiropractor on July 24th. She saw a definite improvement from our last visit.

I have been trying to walk Spice more. It is hard when working full time. He is at most getting 3 walks a day. He got a double length walk one night when I met some friends (40 minutes). I am continuing to do fit disks, Bosu ball (normal and inverted so it is like a wobble board), and ladders with him.

I have been taking Spice to some of Taari's trials to get a massage.

Overall he is improving. I haven't been massaging and icing him much but I think that I should start doing it more often again. He still has a limp at times but he does seem to be putting more weight on his good leg. Even more importantly he seems happier which I assume means less pain. It was definitely worth it.

Today he went to the fun match with Taari and just walked around. Later I had him going through some tunnels and jumps (bars on the ground). He was having fun. I will see how he is tomorrow.

No comments: