- First I started with a "blank" coaster and worked on their pawing technique (clicking and treating for a good paw on the coaster).
- Then I printed a picture of the Dog Tornado Game and put it on a coaster. I put the Tornado Game between my feet and held it so that they couldn't try to play the whole Tornado Game. Then I put the coaster nearby. I pointed to the coaster and when they pawed it I clicked and put a treat in the Tornado Game.
- Eventually I stopped pointing and they were pawing it on their own.
Friday, 23 January 2009
Silent Signs
While waiting for the for the talking signs I decided to work on getting Spice and Taari to paw a coaster with a picture on it. I went too fast at first and have back tracked so I will describe what I am now doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment